Do you have ants in your kitchen? Don’t spray – BAIT!
- The ants that you see are worker ants. Their job is to find food and take it back to the queen and her young, who are being groomed as the next generation of worker ants.
- Because of this, these worker ants are your ticket into the colony. If you spray and kill these ants, the colony will simply send out more workers, and you’ll never reach the queen. So what do you do? Answer: IRA’S ANT BAIT.
- The workers will find the bait, carry it back to the nest, and feed the queen, eventually killing her and eliminating future populations.
- The ants will carry the insecticide bait back to the nest, but it can take several days to eliminate the colony, or even a few weeks if the colony is very large or it has several queens. You may even need to replace or refill the bait station if they consume all the bait.
- Sanitation is critical for the prevention and control of any pest. Like all living creatures, ants need water, food, and shelter for survival. Ants will leave the shelter of their colony to seek food and water. Don’t make it easy for them! Keep foods sealed, floors swept, and all surfaces cleaned.
For more information, call us at 954-385-2888, fax 954-888-4526, email email@example.com or visit www.lifecyclepest.com. Thank you for your business! Ask us about our referral program.
Ira, Jamie, Lincoln, Ryan, Peter, Orlando & Jon
Life Cycle Pest Control